Co-Ordinated Print Life

Wednesday 23 July 2014

I am in love with matching sets and beautiful prints so when I seen  this two piece in TkMaxx a few months a go, I jumped at it. Not to mention the fact it was a bargain at 27 for both. Yesterday evening I popped into the back garden to take some piccies! You may also notice my cat decided to join me.  Meet 'Rainbow' and she's an up and coming blogger herself ;)
I've also had a hair update, with blonde pieces in the ends of my hair. They are micro-ring extensions so if I get sick of them I can whip them out. I'm currently trying to get my hair back to its natural dark brown state. But I have a air dying addiction and this mighn't last too long! 
My bindi is a hair piece from my favourite Folkster/Shutterbug which I thought was very Vanessa Hudgens with this outfit (If you seen previous posts you'll know I love her!) My sandals are Penneys best. Enjoy! 

Look how cute my kitty is!















I just added some pictures of my baby for you to see her properly.

Top: €9.99 Tk Maxx
Bottoms: €16.99 Tk Maxx
Sandals: €18 Primark/Penneys
Bindi: Folkster.com
Choker: From my childhood.
Cat: available as a model on 01 23456789


Lots of Love,
Iris x



No comments:

Post a Comment