Pixy Goodness Goodies

Thursday 10 July 2014

The wonderful people over at Pixy.ie sent me a box of goodies to try out. Upon opening the box the first thing I was met with was the smell, delicious! They smelt so good. They were so generous. I received three little bath bombs, a face scrub, hand scrub and body butter! Pixy are an Irish brand based in Cork. Its good to support Irish businesses folks! I think they are Irelands answer to Lush. Free delivery with orders over €20 in Ireland.


Smells amazing. It is €12.95 Click Here

This gorgeous body butter is whipped and glides onto your skin perfecly.
It is €12.95  Click Here

The bathbombs are priced at €3.45 each. Click Here

The face scrub is €9.95 Click Here



Look how adorable they are! Such gorgeous packaging aswell. Will keep you up dated on them as I use them! 

Lots of Love
Iris x

No comments:

Post a Comment