Clashing Colours

Monday 11 August 2014

I live in a town called Kilkenny. Where every year an Arts Festival is held for a week, if you're in the area check out the website http://www.kilkennyarts.ie/ Yesterday I took some time to walk around the galleries and take in the tourist vibes. 
These photos were taken in the grounds of the Design Centre a gorgeous area with  art and history combined. The weather was against me once again but between the shower I managed to get a few snaps of my outfit.

I'm wearing both gold and silver in this look which is often considered a fashion crime? But I think who cares and wear what you like and how you like it. 

Enjoy!




















Scarf: folkster.com
Jacket: folkster.com
Top: Pimkie
Trousers: River Island
Boots: River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment