style// game of tennis on a sunday

Sunday 12 October 2014





















Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Sorry about the lack of blog post last week, but I'm going to be up to date for the next week! As I took lots this weekend :)
I got this really affordable skirt on ebay its a replica of an American Apparel style tennis skirt. Just search tennis skirts into ebay and loads will come up. I got this one from China so it took a few weeks to get here. I would also recommend going up a size, as Chinese sizes run way smaller than European and British ones! I got a medium and I'm usually a small or extra small. I actually feel a large would have fit me better as its a little tight!! So watch out for that. 
These boots are like slippers! Seriously, I've been wearing them non stop since I received them. No cuts, blister or tired feet. I absoloutely love the gold trim around them that matches perfectly with all my outfits! Thanks Quiz Clothing.
Enjoy your Sunday !


Top: Penneys (in stores now)
Skirt: American Apparel dupe from ebay


No comments:

Post a Comment