stye// monochrome co-rd

Monday 24 November 2014













Hello lovelies,
Two blog posts in a row? I know I'm super organised this week! I received this beaut co-it's from Chi Chi Clothing (have you seen their advert on the tv?) they do a great range of luxury clothing at reasonable prices too. Win win situations! I think this would be fab for a night out at Christmas or maybe you're Christmas party? If you're looking for something different to a sparkely dress! Plus you can separate these pieces and wear them in the day time too. 
I teamed it with my new boots! Love these and they'll feature in a few blog posts this week. In my opinion they'd be great for a night out in winter cause they'll keep you extra cosy! And guess what? They are really comfortable aswell. 
Anyway I'm rambling, hope you enjoy this post! 
Lots of love
Iris xo 

Jacket* : Chi Chi Clothing €41.99 (available here)
Shorts* : Chi Chi Clothing  €21.59 (available here)
Top: River Island Sale €8 
Boots:  Missguided (sold out)


No comments:

Post a Comment