fashion// black friday codes and sales

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Black Friday is finally open us. I am beyond excited to do my Christmas shopping in Cork this week. I've been shopping around on line looking at what offers are up for grabs!

Brown Thomas
One of my favourite things to do is look at all the beautiful clothing and accessories on the Brown Thomas website, lusting over things I'll probably never have. But for those who have some extra fund, brown thomas have 20% off (almost) everything. If you want to treat yourself or a loved one to a Michael Kors or DKNY bag, I would do it now! For example, there is a leather jacket from Acne Studios (I posted it on my instagram a few days ago) that was €1300 and it is now available for €1040. In my head I'm contemplating taking out a loan just to purchase it. I'm joking but that is an incredible saving.

Debenhams 
For today only, women's handbags are 50% off! Like right now and only today. ONLY TODAY. They also have up to 30% off in every department. 10% off all beauty and fragrance. As well as the 10% off, if you spend over €60 in Urban Decay you get a free gift!

Boots 
I can only find pre black Friday deals on boots website at the moment, which could mean they are having something very special for the 27 th of November.

Boohoo 
They have 30% off everything! It only starts on Friday and will end on Monday. You also receive free delivery.

Missguided
20% off with the code CYBER20 and it starts Thursday and ends Monday.

River Island 
20% off EVERTHING from 11am-3pm on Friday only. So you better get in online fast. The code is TREAT28 

ASOS
20% off aswell it starts Friday and ends Tuesday. With the code CYBERWKND20

Go forth and shop to your hearts content.

No comments:

Post a Comment