lifestyle// change of direction

Friday 4 December 2015

A little update on my blog life at the moment. I'm currently updating my blog and attempting to take it in a new direction. I post a great deal of inspiration on my instagram which i'm now transferring over to my blog. My interest in high fashion has peaked in recent months and I hope to reflect this change in my blog. I am a shopaholic at heart but I want to save money and buy more expensive items of clothing with a longer shelf life (hopefully). Also these pieces will be not-so-much trend orientated but rather staple, key pieces. My mother bought me a beautiful Marc Jacobs bag as a Christmas present which I am totally in love with! I hope it last me for years to come with its classic style and beautiful craftsmanship. I'm going to stop rambling now and talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment