Easy Leopard Print Nails

Thursday 24 April 2014

I started by painting all my nails white using "703 White Hot Love" by Rimmel 60 Seconds from the Rita Ora Collection. I love this colour as it has a slight sheen to the white. Sometimes I find with white nail polishes that it looks too much like you've painted your nails with Tipp-Ex. 




After completely this step I find a brown or caramel like shade and just tap the nail polish into little blobs. This doesn't have to be neat or in any specific order. This nail look really is easy and achievable! I used " "1081 Kalahari Kiss 80528" by "China Glaze"




Next step is a little trickier. I used a lip brush to paint a leopard print design around the caramel colour. Again this doesn't have to follow an pattern. I used a black colour called "544 Liquid Leather 70576" by "China Glaze". You could use any combination of colours with this as well.





Finish off with a clear top coat and Tahh-Dahh you're done! Finito! 

No comments:

Post a Comment