Minimalist

Sunday, 20 April 2014

I love the minimalist trend but when I try to achieve it at home, I just look boring and unfashionable. While everyone else looks nonchalant and sophisticated. I don't know exactly where I'm going wrong. All I know is, I end up piling on lots of accessories and changing my bag to something more 'stand out'. I'm beginning to think you have to be ridiculously good looking and model-esque  to pull this trend off. Tumblr has this trend down to a T. I'm going to leave some inspo here for you all to enjoy. While I will gaze sadly at this trend and wishing i was a 5''11 Australian God Woman to achieve this beautiful look.


All she's wearing is a black t-shirt and skinny jeans..and she looks incredible

Even the guys can do it!

unf

This ones my personal favourite.
That's not even fair.


Peace Out.
Lots of Love.
Iris xo