Minimalist

Sunday 20 April 2014

I love the minimalist trend but when I try to achieve it at home, I just look boring and unfashionable. While everyone else looks nonchalant and sophisticated. I don't know exactly where I'm going wrong. All I know is, I end up piling on lots of accessories and changing my bag to something more 'stand out'. I'm beginning to think you have to be ridiculously good looking and model-esque  to pull this trend off. Tumblr has this trend down to a T. I'm going to leave some inspo here for you all to enjoy. While I will gaze sadly at this trend and wishing i was a 5''11 Australian God Woman to achieve this beautiful look.


All she's wearing is a black t-shirt and skinny jeans..and she looks incredible

Even the guys can do it!

unf

This ones my personal favourite.
That's not even fair.


Peace Out.
Lots of Love.
Iris xo


No comments:

Post a Comment