Wedding Bells

Sunday 6 April 2014

When it comes to weddings the most exciting part of the whole ordeal is the necessary shopping trip that takes place beforehand! (Probably similar to most of you hehe). For my outfit I took a trip to a glorious little vintage shop in Kilkenny known as Shutterbug whom also have a website where you can purchase both new and vintage clothes! Exciting times. I had absoloutly no idea what I wanted to wear and unsure where to begin. The struggle f striking the perfect balance, not too dressy but fancy enough. The ladies in the shop were the most helpful, offering both their time and opinions. Fortunately I went into the shop on a quiet sunday evening which gave me los of space and time to make my decisions. Luckily for me, the first outfit I tried on was 'the one'. A gorgeous cream jacket with millions of silver sequence worn backwards as a top. The brand was TFNC  and only € 79. (pictures to come!) Next up was an embellished skirt from Endless Rose €49. Teamed the outfit with a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Heels (http://www.jeffreycampbellshoes.com/ ) €99. All these items are available in Shutterbug or online at Folkster!  

Outfit complete

 





Lots of love
Iris x

No comments:

Post a Comment

New