Not Your Fox

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Yesterday morning I received a gorgeous package from a Jewellery company called Not Your Fox. Check them out 
email: info@notyourfox.co.uk

It arrived in a cute little brown box with my handwritten address on a special 'Not Your Fox' sticker. Once inside I found a little note from the owner 'Roxi'. The necklace itself was in a little box, wrappedd in tissue paper again with a 'Not Your Fox' sticker. The little box that held the necklace was black thick cardboard. Tissue paper was also in the main brown box. All the packaging was fabulous. I was extremely impressed!
The necklace had a sterling silver chain with a brass diamond. It's beautiful made and smooth. It is so unique and dainty. I am in love with it, I have nothing similar in my jewellery collection. 
Its available here for €25.79







Thanks a Million to Roxi for my Gift! 


Lots of Love
Iris x

No comments:

Post a Comment