beauty// august haul

Thursday 4 September 2014

Since summer is nearly over (tears) I've been doing a lot of shopping to cheer myself up. Also I lot of my makeup ran out at the same time, why does that always happen? Never just one product every week or so. But any excuse to shop! I thought I'd just share what I've bought.


This Lady Million Fragrance was a bargain at only €30 reduced from €50. Once I smelled this in the shop, I couldn't leave without it! Perfect for a transition to autumn. 


I wrote about this scrub in a previous post but my original had ran out so had to repurchase 






Chocolate Shimmer Rimmer Lipstick €6.99



Nyx Powder:
This feels gorgeous and soft to touch and a bargain at €3.50


Essential eyebrow pencil - Rimmel




A great dupe for the Naked palette and only €7!



Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot:
I got a sample of this a few months ago and was amazed by how fast this gets rid of spots. Its a little more epensive as a spot treatment at €10 but you only need a tiny drop and last ages!


E45 Intense Moisture Lotion:
If you've read preious post you may know I have eczema. This works wonders and is part of my daily routine.


Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner:
Dying to try this an i'll let you know how I get on!


Lots of Love
Iris xo

No comments:

Post a Comment