style// autumn check in

Sunday 7 September 2014
















Hello Lovelies,
There has been warm weather recently and I know I shouldn't complain but I've just purchased a winter wardrobe that I'm dying to wear! I complied this outfit from some of my recent purchases. Firstly this beautiful black trench coat was a steal in Penneys/Primark for only €30. I cant take off this River Island scarf it's just so unbelievably soft.  I was wondering through Heatons with my momma bear and spotted this bargain polo-neck red jumper for only €10! I love finding random little  bargain where you never think to look.


Coat: Penneys/Primark in store now for €30
Polo-neck: Heatons €10
Scarf: River Island €20 here
Skirt: H&M €5
Boots: Penneys/Primark €18
Bag: River Isand €40 here


Lots of Love
Iris xo

No comments:

Post a Comment