style// stay classy

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Hello Lovelies,
Damn i look pale in these photos, may need to up my fake tan game! Anyway, this cut little top is from Love Niche London (links below).  It was a surprise gift from them and my goodness they got it right. This top is super comfy and insanely flattering on! I teamed it with my last years Missguided two toned skirt. I feel this look would be suitable for maybe a meal out? But let me know what you think? I'm not sure if its too dressy for day time but maybe it'll look differet with a cardigan and little flip flops. I may try it out for another outfit, so stay tuned! I am still loving my river island bag which I am taking everywhere with me.! 
I just wanted a simple classy outfit and think the red lip pulls it all together. The Lipstick is Mac Ruby Woo! Also another item I am currently loving. 
I might do a favourites post soon aswell!


















Shoes: Dunnes Stores
Bag: River Island (check previous post for more details)
Skirt: Missguided last year.
Top: Love Niche London (links above)

No comments:

Post a Comment