style// all black in the sun

Thursday 11 September 2014
























Hello there lovelies,
 Just posting a quick all black outfit for those September days that are temper-mental, weather wise! It can be absolutely roasting one minute, then a little bit chilly the next. This trench coat is perfect for days like this and I feel like this coat will become a statement in my wardrobe for the next few weeks. Its a real beauty and totally a bargain from Penneys/Primark as you may have seen it styled in one of my previous blog posts. I've also been rooting through my wardrobes (yes plural) recently and rekindled my love for this massive floppy hat from H&M two or three years ago. 
I've been doing a lot of depoping recently (check out the app Depop, it's kinda like ebay but mainly for clothes make-up and accessories) I got these fab topshop shorts, a few weeks ago. This app is definitely worth a look for great bargains at cheap prices. 

Hat;H&M
Bodysuit: Missguided similar here
Shorts: Topshop
Birks: Penneys/Primark
Belt: Penneys/Primark


Lots of Love
Iris xo


No comments:

Post a Comment