style// double leather

Saturday 27 September 2014




























Hello Lovelies,
Hope you've had a nice week! 
Leather in the sun? Not so fun. But I love this dress from an up and coming shop called Blue Vanilla, be sure to check them out. 
Also you may have noticed my hair has grown an extraordinary amount, but don't worry its just extensions from a great company called Hairtrade. The extensions are some of the best I've ever had and thats saying something! I've been through so many types and brands of extensions but I am in love with these. They have a natural curl to them which makes the maintenance super easy. I usually curl all of my extensions anway so this is a bit plus for me. 
You can find all the links below!

Leather Dress * : Blue Vanilla(click here)
Blue Vanilla instagram: http://instagram.com/bluevanilla_uk

Hair Extensions * : Hair Trade(click here)

Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell from Folkster(click here)


Lots of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment