style// cosy in blue

Wednesday 22 October 2014

































Hello there lovelies,
As usual hope your week is going fantastic! For me, it's nearly midterm! Which means I'll hopefully have a lot of time to take new pictures for my blog. I've done a good but of shopping recently and can't wait to piece together lots of new outfits for the colder weather! I've also gone overboard on buying new coats, so expect to see lots of them in up coming blog posts
I am loving this jumper I got in Penneys for €17, I know its more expensive for penneys but the quality is worth it. Its just so cosy to wear on cold winter morning when I'm waiting to catch the bus! 
My skirt is another new buy from H&M its was on €19.99 and its just amazing. I think that is looks way more exensive than it is. I would have easily paid €50 for it! I feel its  just that nice.

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Jumper: Penneys/Primark in stores now!
Skirt: H&M (I couldn't find it online, but its in stores now)
Tights: 100 Denier 
Shoes/Boots: Penneys in store now!


As you can see, I love Penneys! Majority of my wardrobe is from there. 

Lots of Love
Iris xo

No comments:

Post a Comment