style// leather, red and check

Friday 24 October 2014


















Hello Lovelies,
Its finally the weekend! Happy Friday. 
I love this outfit, perfect for a casual night out with the girls. These fab trousers are from Misspap. They are super comfy and I love throwing them on with a jumper when I'm in a rush in the morning for school! I think they look equally great for a night out with heels, like I've put them here.
I got this simple black crop top in the River Island Sale last week and I haven't been able to take it off, as it goes with EVERYTHING! It was only €6 and I nearly bought it a few months ago at full price for €13 so imagine my surprise when I got it for six! I also picked it up in white because why not? I found this great sleeveless leather jacket when I was in Narbonne, France last summer in the Pimkie sale. I can't remember what price it was but it wasn't expensive. I'll try find something similar and link it below! The shoes are Dunnes Stores sale for €12 but are very similar to ones Penneys/Primark had a few months ago. Again if I find something similar I'll link it below. Clearly I love sales according to this post! haha. 

Hope you like it!

Top: River Island Sale €6 (available here)
Sleeveless Leather Jacket: Pimkie (Similar Leather Jacket here)
Trousers* : MissPap.co.uk  €24.99(available here)
Shoes: Dunnes Stores €12 (similar here)
Bag: From Turkey (unfortunately not real Chanel)


Thanks for reading,
Lots of Love
Iris xo







No comments:

Post a Comment