style// not a hint of black clothing

Saturday 25 October 2014




















Hello Lovelies,
 Hope you're having a fantastic Bank Holiday Weekend. 
I don't know what to describe this outfit as? All I know, is that it's a little different from my usual nearly all black attire. This beaut faux leather skirt is from MissPap.co.uk loving it so much that you'll see it later on in the week in another blog post! This shearling collar from Folkster.com has been a great investment as you can dress it up ( like here) or wear it with jeans. It also keeps you super warm and snuggy in the winter! My bargain jumper from H&M for €5 in the sale last summer and my Primark/Penneys hat with a brown ribbon on it. Although i've been thinking of making a black ribbon to attach to this hat so it will match a bigger variety of outfits! I'll let you know if I decide to do that and how it works out! I was unsure of this outfit at first, but I really like it now.
Hope you like it too. Let me know in the comments! :)
Lots of Love
Iris xo

Hat: Penneys/Primark (in stores now) €13
Jumper: H&M €5
Skirt*: MissPap.co.uk €25.99 (available here)
Shoes: Penneys/Primark €10! 

Thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment