style// the camel coat

Monday 27 October 2014










Hello Lovelies,
Monday already? At least here in Ireland we have a bank holiday! So hope you all had a great weekend! Here's just a quick outfit post from last week. 
I forgot to mention in my last few posts that I have new hair( you may or may not have noticed!) I now have a grey streak in the front section of my hair. I might do a blogpost on how I achieved this later on this week. 
I found this beautiful coat in Penneys/Primark, where else?! It looks so expensive and reminds me of something Kim K would wear. I thought the coat was an outfit in itself so I just paired it with my cream faux leather skirt featured in my last post and my Mango bag. 

Coat: Penneys/Primark €30 (in stores now)
Top: River Island €6(sale)
Shoes: Penneys/Primark 
Bag :  Mango
Watch: Michael Kors

Lots of Love
Iris xo

No comments:

Post a Comment