beauty// hair care routine

Tuesday 2 December 2014


Batiste Dry Shampoo - Medium & Brunette 


Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash*




Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Re-constructor Deep Conditioner 






Just decided to do a hair care routine blog post andbove, are the products I use regularly.
I am in love with my new tangle teezer that I was kindly gifted from HairTrade.com  It takes my tangles out like a breeze.
 Also new to my routine is this magically hair-dryer. It was an early Christmas present but I couldnt wait to open it. It has made a huge difference to my hair. Its extra soft and way more manageable than usual. 
Of course dry shampoo is necessary to someone who's hair gets as greasy as mine.  
To keep my hair in good condition, I swear by Aussie.
I also try not to over wash my hair as I've heard it leads to it gets greasier. I try to aim for three times a week. But sometimes I just need to wash it more frequently! 


Hope you enjoyed this post. 
Links below


Batiste Dry Shampoo : (available here)
Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash * : (available here)
Panasonic Nanoe Hair-dryer : (available here)
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo:  (available here)
Aussie 3 minute Miracle Conditioner : (available here)

Lots of love,
Iris xo


No comments:

Post a Comment