Bambi Goes Sightseeing To See Other Deers

Saturday 26 July 2014

At half 8 in the morning (yes thats's how dedicated I am) myself and my dad drove out to Jenkinstown Park, Kilkenny. The sun was already roasting with clear blue skies perfect to take some pictures. Recently I've been trying to go to new locations for my blog for something a little different than my garden! I thought an all white outfit was appropriate for the such beautiful weather. Plus I got to see some gorgeous deer as anyone who follows my instagram (wantstobebambi) will know. I even dressed up as a reindeer at Christmas time!











Top: Pimkie 
Skirt: Folkster.com
Sandals: Penneys/Primark







Kisses for each other. So adorable. 


How can you not love them? Too excited!
I also seem to have included a lot of animals in my posts recently! Must be the summer weather! 


Lots of love
Iris 







No comments:

Post a Comment